• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

planks not credited

gnortsmra

Went to Wholesaler to acquire 2200 planks which I bought using coins and supplies. Not credited. Foolishly tried it again and was also robbed. How do I get credit for the planks I bou

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Reload the game first, just in case you got lagged out or something. If you still do not have the planks, and your coins and supplies are still gone, you will need to contact Support using the in-game link, so they can look at your city and see what happened and log it as a bug or glitch.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yeah my dearest cannot get Wholesaler to count his purchased goods towards quests either; he's quite annoyed, and would support suggestions that this be changed.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yeah my dearest cannot get Wholesaler to count his purchased goods towards quests either; he's quite annoyed, and would support suggestions that this be changed.

If the OP is talking about counting towards a quest, then yeah, that was intentionally removed years ago by the devs. I remember when that change happened and it was disappointing. My answer was for her buying planks and them not being added to her inventory, which is how the question sounded to me.

juniperknome

acquire goods wholesaler can be used for quest. produce goods wholesaler cannot be used. produced goods have to come from a building inside the city