• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Planks, Scrolls, Dust Boosted. Score 250927; Rank 2075.

Salator

Planks, Scrolls, Dust Boosted. Score 250927; Rank 2075. Took a leave of absence from Elvenar for a year. Returned about a week or two ago and am now looking for a Fellowship that is either NOT involved in Fellowship Adventures, OR is involved with them very casually and that would include this new spire thing.

I do like tourney’s but want a Fellowship that does NOT require huge points EVERY WEEK….maybe every six or eight weeks would be good. I am active and do Neighborly help usually every day. I don’t like a bunch of drama. Other than that, I am pretty easy to get along with. Let me know if you think I might fit into your Fellowship.

Thanks Much!

Salator

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey Salator, Daily Addictions ( I am the archmage) is looking for members. We are active with mostly daily players, We don't require to do anything more then what you want to do in spire, FA or tourneys. Check us out if you like I have join automatically turned on, so just put in an application and you will instantly part of our laid back Fellowship.

DeletedUser6947

Gypsy Haven is also looking for new members to join our friendly bunch. Spire, FA, Tourneys, and AW swap are encouraged, but not required.

Happy Game Play!
-Sam (Arch @ Gypsy Haven)

Salator

Hey Salator, Daily Addictions ( I am the archmage) is looking for members. We are active with mostly daily players, We don't require to do anything more then what you want to do in spire, FA or tourneys. Check us out if you like I have join automatically turned on, so just put in an application and you will instantly part of our laid back Fellowship.
Thank you so much for the invite, Sir Squirrel. I joined a fellowship (AWorld - Trade Company) yesterday morning. I think I need to stay put to at least see how this works out. If it doesn't, I will certainly look you up! Thank you again!

Salator

Gypsy Haven is also looking for new members to join our friendly bunch. Spire, FA, Tourneys, and AW swap are encouraged, but not required.

Happy Game Play!
-Sam (Arch @ Gypsy Haven)
Thank you Sam for the invite. As you can see from my response to Sir Squirrel, I just barely joined a different Fellowship. But thank you very much again!

DeletedUser6947

Thank you Sam for the invite. As you can see from my response to Sir Squirrel, I just barely joined a different Fellowship. But thank you very much again!

No problem. Good luck in your new fellowship! :)

Happy Game Play!
-Sam