• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Platinum Leaf has 2 openings, seeking experienced players. Come join us!

Caseybaby

Platinum Leaf is a friendly team-oriented fellowship achieving an average of 14 chests or more weekly and gold in the spire. As a team, we occasionally push for 19 chests. We use KP swap threads for AW upgrading.

Historically, we have made top 5 in the Fellowship Adventures achieving 1st place three times. We use a self leveling method that allows us to be successful without excessive tracking or stress.
A minimum player score of 250,000 is preferred along with a minimum of 2,000 points in the tournament and 100% participation in the spire. (Note: If you are a highly motivated player under 250K please contact me for consideration.)

We enjoy chatting with our fellows and have virtual parties at the top of the spire each Friday. We are a stress -free environment so come join us for the fun.
Please contact me if you are interested in joining our Fellowship.

Caseybaby

Platinum Leaf is a friendly team-oriented fellowship achieving an average of 14 chests or more weekly and gold in the spire. As a team, we occasionally push for 19 chests. We use KP swap threads for AW upgrading.

Historically, we have made top 5 in the Fellowship Adventures achieving 1st place three times. We use a self leveling method that allows us to be successful without excessive tracking or stress.
A minimum player score of 250,000 is preferred along with a minimum of 2,000 points in the tournament and 100% participation in the spire. (Note: If you are a highly motivated player under 250K please contact me for consideration.)

We enjoy chatting with our fellows and have virtual parties at the top of the spire each Friday. We are a stress -free environment so come join us for the fun.
Please contact me if you are interested in joining our Fellowship.

Quote Reply

Report Edit