• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Play for Fun, Seriously: is seeking new members

Remylyn

We are a small but very active group. We encourage playing in Spire of Eternity, Fellowship Adventures, and Tournaments but are not required. Two star trades are required. Come join us, have the support and fellowship of a great Elvenar experience!

Looking for players with crystals, scrolls or gems.

Archmage: Candy Elves

Last edited:

Remylyn

Still looking for new players. city size not important, having fun and growing your city is important. Come join us!

StrongJean

Still looking for new players. city size not important, having fun and growing your city is important. Come join us!

Hi there, my FS that I really liked were we all helped each other was disbanded and now, I am looking for an active FS that is also helping each other. I am an active daily player, enthusiastic, friendly (no drama) I help whenever I can and participate in tourneys did quite well. Not to worry, I am not on the chat all day :) plus have a great sense of humor and I move fast to build my city. If you need more details about me just give me a try and send me an invite :) or, take a look at my city