• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Play is getting repetitive

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Oddly specific.
The info is readily available on ElvenStats. One of the ones from January and one of the ones from November are both now in the same FS as you are, lol! They both contributed 4000+ tourney pts in last week's crystal tourney...looks like they're doing pretty well to me ;)

Myne

Oh Wise One
I have found that my fellowship is as enthusiastic as I am. If you are bored with the game, maybe your communications reflect it? If you dislike the game maybe it's time to hand off your position, or make a concerted effort to be more upbeat. I bet it will rub off. Good Luck

Farinx

The info is readily available on ElvenStats. One of the ones from January and one of the ones from November are both now in the same FS as you are, lol! They both contributed 4000+ tourney pts in last week's crystal tourney...looks like they're doing pretty well to me ;)

Oddly investigative @samidodamage !

My reasons for leaving had nothing to do with @JerseyMeeko76 being anything other than an amazing AM. I think though it is hard to AM multiple equal FS's on the same server, and even just playing more than a couple villages can lead to burn-out.... Sometimes you need to take a break to make it fun again.