• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Player disappeared No notice

DeletedUser6921

I have had a player in my fellowship disappear without noice, is this common? Just up and snatch someone away?

DeletedUser2824

Common, unfortunately. Sometimes they'll let you know when something's come up, but not always.

Salator

Taggathias is correct...unfortunately, a person's leaving is frequently unannounced. What bothers me about unannounced disappearances is that the person leaving, perhaps, doesn't realize how much others in their fellowship have come to care about them. Call me overly emotional, but I do get quite fond of people in the fellowships that I have belonged to. I try to maintain periodic contact with those who have left or, in the case when I have left, I try to maintain contact with the individuals that I had grown fond of via periodic emails. When someone leaves abruptly without notice, I invariably send them an email asking them if they are okay and if there is anything I can do for them. If you care about this person, perhaps, sending an email of concern might help bring them back...or, at the very least, put your mind at ease that you have done what you can and may lead to a continuing friendship through emails.

DeletedUser6921

When I mean she just up and disappeared, nothing in notifications, and when I search for her she is not found LOL like she was squashed into a mine while she was in a fellowship....very curious....

DeletedUser2824

If a city hasn't been logged into in thirty days, doesn't have any buildings at level 4, and hasn't bought diamonds on that account, they are subject to be deleted. That could be what happened.

DeletedUser6921

Thank you taggathias, finding some in my other fellowships that have just disappeared that were higher than that and have been logged in, I have instructed those players to file a ticket with support to see if they can recover their cities...thats just sad...