• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Player looking for an ACTIVE fellowship.

DeletedUser9212

Hi all,
I am looking for an active fellowship. I play daily and my boosts are Planks, Scrolls and Dust. Dust is still locked.

I left a fellowship that almost all the players had quit playing, which did not help me in any way to remain there.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
We are looking for active players in the Misfits fellowship. We have a pretty good core. The requirements are that you visit all fellowship members at minimum 4 times a week. We encourage active trading and tournament involvement. If you are interested, please apply.

DeletedUser8585

Shadows of chaos is looking for new members all welcome

DeletedUser1269

Welcome Home needs one member. Apply or contact sly1095 for more info.

jdcook101

Soggy Bottom Boys is looking for dust boosted players ,,just send message to lucy or sls an they will do the rest ,,

jdcook101

Hi all,
I am looking for an active fellowship. I play daily and my boosts are Planks, Scrolls and Dust. Dust is still locked.

I left a fellowship that almost all the players had quit playing, which did not help me in any way to remain there.
sent you mail would love to have active player :)

DeletedUser8667

Hi all,

Spirits of Naturae is looking for active players we are small but easygoing and all of us play at least every day My boosts are planks, silk, and dust as well. My dust is also still locked. We would love to have you join our fellowship. Thank you LeafShadowolf Archmage Spirits of Naturae