• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Player movement...

Buttrflwr

did it happen? I am still in the same place, at the bottom of the world, with NOTHING south and west of me, and a bunch of gold mines elsewhere. I am not able to be on the forums much during the week, and just saw that they supposedly did part deux of player movement. My box is checked, my bags are packed, and here I still sit. :p

DeletedUser4778

They've been replacing cities with new ones for me every now and then. Today, I have two new starter city neighbors but one city's MH is under construction. Meanwhile, another city whose MH has been construction for almost a month still hasn't been replaced but cities whose MH I could click on were. I don't understand the logic and wish it could be explained. That's hundreds of thousands of coins I've lost from that one city alone.

Buttrflwr

The thing is...."I" want to be moved. I am at the BOTTOM OF THE WORLD. Yes, I have two big players close to me who pick up my trades occasionally, (Thank you Esme and Penny) but I don't get anywhere near enough neighbor help for my culture. I am NEVER EVER EVER in the sun. I hate shadows. :p I am really getting sick of this. My time now is very limited, and I want to do something FUN when I get out of prison every day. ;) Being a drug counselor in a prison is very taxing, and I just want to relax when I get home, not work. It seems to me the devs are sucking the F.U.N. right on out of the game. I can battle almost nothing anymore, only the first 2 stars of the first 3 tourney sites, after that...forget it. And those are the ones it is best to just cater, for time's sake. Sigh...sorry, didn't mean to get off my own topic, I told myself I wasn't going to even mess with battles anymore. Once I get through needing orcs for whatever chapter it is I need them in, I am demolishing all military bldgs it will allow me to and just concentrate on goods to negotiate my way through everything. That is, IF I AM STILL HERE THEN. Which is starting to look doubtful.

DeletedUser3507

A few players have disappeared in my area to be replaced by a gold mine for a day then replaced by a player the next day.

DeletedUser3312

from what I have read. a small portion of people were moved. I'm not sure where they were however. and I do know that so many of us in the outer ends of the WP are without support. I got about 60 gold mines filled with inactive players... oh joy is me. sigh. new players should be in an area where they can build and grow and when they reach a certain point level be integrated with active players. in-actives.. no matter what size their dang city need to be moved to the outer limits.. and if IF they come back ... then they can be moved in among active people. for some insane reason, Inno feels they need to put new players in towards the middle of the map and others can just struggle while those new members have no clue or care and quit after an hour or so of play. sigh.. I wish the fleas of a thousand camels to descend on the Inno team and pray that their arms are not long enough to reach the bites.