• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Player Shaming" in the forum, Back at Ya

DeletedUser2963

I am really over it with this. There are a couple of players running around, tossing this accusation out like candy and I gotta say I am getting ticked. Bad enough that the word shame is now a buzzword that will soon loose all meaning, but lets just make it worse by using this accusation to silence any opinion that does not agree with our own.

Tossing this out is like calling someone selfish. The only time you call another person selfish is if they wont give you what you want! So you call them selfish, because they got there first and you think its your turn to be selfish!!

Stop player shaming me! Aka an attempt to shame someone into shutting up! Look in a mirror.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
msdj83.jpg