• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Players can donate coins to upgrading MH

DeletedUser14363

Game version: v1.50.4-(e7f786756) (2018-03-22 11:24)
Game world: Cerawyn
Browser version: Firefox 58.0.2
Flash Player version: 29.0.0.113
Operating system: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1600 x 900
Account name: Adsumdi
Human or elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (Occurred during a Main Hall update)
Quest title: none

Current situation: Players are able to donate coins to a Main Hall that's being upgraded. I had a donation this morning, at 08:56 (in my notifications). My MH upgrade had 2.48 hrs to go at the time (lv 14).

Expected situation: Players should not be able to donate to a MH while an upgrade is in progress.

Reproduction steps

1. On one account, begin a MH upgrade.
2. On a second account, attempt to donate coins.

Screenshots:

The first screenshot shows the MH upgrade in progress. The second shows part of my notifications, indicating that a donation was made.
MH_upgrading.jpg
MH donation.jpg

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This has been the case on the mobile app since the day it was introduced. There is some clarity lacking, as at least one player has been told it is a bug that will be fixed, while a Forum Mod on Beta said it is intended behaviour.

As it stands currently for mobile app players, when they go to help your city, the Main Hall is always presented, even if in upgrade, and they have no way of knowing there is an upgrade under way since they don't actually see your city.

DeletedUser14363

Aah, the app again. I should have known.

Thanks for your reply. :)

DeletedUser3507

I put in a complaint / bug report on this too, I had over 13 people donate coins to my lvl 28 MH in upgrade to 29.

When it came out of upgraded not 1 of the 13 coin donations counted. I was rather upset.:mad:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I put in a complaint / bug report on this too, I had over 13 people donate coins to my lvl 28 MH in upgrade to 29.

When it came out of upgraded not 1 of the 13 coin donations counted. I was rather upset.:mad:
I am more than 80% certain I was able to collect them while it was in upgrade. it would be good if we could get someone else to test this.

DeletedUser6547

Why complain about a free help? People use the phone and can click all 3 if all 3 have open clicks. Those stuck on the pc are complaining about folks leaving the game forever and the MH is left in upgrade till deleted. If this bled into being able to click MH from the PC some players could on the outer borders(I got 3 like this) could make coins for themselves to work on their own cities.

DeletedUser6788

Mm, it is weirdly something that seems like intended behaviour. I wish the PC would work the same way. I have too many around me that I cannot assist due to eternal upgrade status from a non-active account. Alternatively, they could always force building completion at day rollover or weekly perhaps for buildings whose timer is up, but hasn't had a login recently. :/

DeletedUser115

I can verify that this is the intended behavior at this moment according to our mobile Product Manager. I will get with them after the holidays for additional information. For now, this will be archived.

Thanks!