• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Playing the Game without spending real money???

DeletedUser8153

So...I am trying to finish the research to build a Dwarven style main hall. The problem is: I only have room for 33000 granite and it asks for 75000 granite. I only have room for 810 copper and it asks for 1000 copper. In other words, I will be forced to buy this completed research so that I can advance on the research chart. This game promised that I could play it without spending real money to do so, albeit at a much slower pace. Would someone please explain to me how this is possible under such limitations???

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
And it's going to get bigger every time you upgrade it. You eventually have to get to level four to finish the chapter:
1582318191791.png

AtaguS

I will be forced to buy this completed research so that I can advance on the research chart.
On the contrary, you will be forced to wait until you have spent the time and space required to upgrade your Portal to a level where it can store the required amount of goods. Diamonds certainly help players advance more quickly in this game, but time and space are the only real currencies this game requires of you. And I suppose a dash of patience but I'm still working on that for myself so have no help to offer there :)