• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Please Explain Training Speed

DeletedUser6857

When upgrading the barracks or the training grounds it tells you one of the improvements is the training speed will increase. For example it says it goes from 9 > 11. What does that mean? 9 what to 11 what? I have looked and can't seem to find an explanation.

So if I were to upgrade my barracks to level 9 it tells me my training speed will go from 9 to 11. Currently it tells me it takes 1:20 m to train one Sword Dancer at speed 9. So if it went to speed 11 how long would it take to train the same Shadow Dancer?

DeletedUser6857

Still really doesn't explain what the unit of speed they are referring to. It's all a bit vague and there are no explanations in the Wiki.