• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Please give us a little more information

Lemon Wren

Agree. A game should be clear enough that you don't have to Google how to craft an item before you can do it.

Fiona Selah

I agree! I felt like such a goofball when I couldn't find how to do the quest in chapter six that called for building a dwarven statue...I kept looking in culture for it. Then a few days later found out it's built in the copper factory! Lol.

OIM20

@helya - is there any way to get a screen capture of the quest itself? There's text from the character giving the quest beyond just the task itself, and before I make a decision as to whether there's not enough info (and thus whether to support the suggestion should it come to a vote), I want to see if there are any clues, hints, or direct statements in the quest giver's instructions.

The "Dwarven Statue" quest is titled "Long live the King" per ElvenGems' list. The other one described I didn't find in the list, so I can't give you a title, sorry.

Huor

And when an AW upgrade is complete and I'm given goodies, it would be nice to know who's AW is complete.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya - is there any way to get a screen capture of the quest itself? There's text from the character giving the quest beyond just the task itself, and before I make a decision as to whether there's not enough info (and thus whether to support the suggestion should it come to a vote), I want to see if there are any clues, hints, or direct statements in the quest giver's instructions.

The "Dwarven Statue" quest is titled "Long live the King" per ElvenGems' list. The other one described I didn't find in the list, so I can't give you a title, sorry.
Give me a little time and I'll see what can find

Grid Gypsy

I didn't get the statue quest, but then I didn't get any of the dwarven quests and didn't know there were supposed to be any until the end of dwarves. Whatever they did to quests a month or so back unstuck whatever was gumming up mine (I was still getting and doing regular quests) and I caught up to my current chapter a few days ago by skipping the few that called for chapter specific buildings.

OIM20

Give me a little time and I'll see what can find
Thanks!
I didn't get the statue quest, but then I didn't get any of the dwarven quests and didn't know there were supposed to be any until the end of dwarves. Whatever they did to quests a month or so back unstuck whatever was gumming up mine (I was still getting and doing regular quests) and I caught up to my current chapter a few days ago by skipping the few that called for chapter specific buildings.
Yeah, I remember you mentioning that! It's good that their fix unstuck you, but I almost feel like you got cheated a bit. :oops: