• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Please Look at my city and help me!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3163
  • Start date

DeletedUser2752

I'm looking at your city right now. If you sell 3 of the Glorious Statues and replace them with a single Blue Flowers culture item you will gain a few more culture points.

It is also worth it to level up your houses and workshops when you can. At lower levels they finish upgrades faster, so you can do it while you play; longer upgrades are good to set for overnight or while you're at class/work/etc. The rewards add up with the higher upgrades. In the early run the House upgrades don't seem as worth it (a new house gets up 30 people, but a Lvl 2 house only adds a small handful more), but the coin increase is worth it, and you'll need as many coins as you can get to start.

If you aren't already scouting out your surrounding providences and visiting your neighbors, it's best to start. Helping out your neighbors gives you coins (and supplies if they have helped you out in the last 24 hours). Definitely worth it!

So far so good!

DeletedUser3446

how do you look at someones city that has posted here? Thanks!

DeletedUser61

You're in the US1:Arendyll forum, so In-Game
  1. Use the H hotkey or click on the Rank box in your Profile
  2. Search for their name
  3. Click on their name
  4. Visit their city

DeletedUser594

click the trophy under your avatar and use the search box

a bit of advice- use the questline mercilessly to build your coin and supply up. Once you have the two avatars screen left giving quests you will find that one has the option to decline. Try it out despite the warning..,you will see a pattern that can be useful if you scroll through them all.

DeletedUser3446

click the trophy under your avatar and use the search box

a bit of advice- use the questline mercilessly to build your coin and supply up. Once you have the two avatars screen left giving quests you will find that one has the option to decline. Try it out despite the warning..,you will see a pattern that can be useful if you scroll through them all.

If I decline a quest do I get a chance to do it again or is it gone forever?

Go here if you have not yet, it will be a great help https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
Thank you.. that should help me alot!
Missanthropy merged stacked posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser594

Short answer--mostly yes, you will get it again. The questline is cyclical and kind of like a spiral. You will go round and round doing the same quests on one level until you've reached a new higher level, then are some bridging quests while youtransition up. Then you will be going in circles on the new quests.
You will lose one or two here and there if you decline during the bridging phase but it willthe regular ones will just be switched up and presented with higher numbers and some increased complexity.