• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Please, make PMs and the ability to give KPs to other players'AWs avaible for mobile too

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23078

More than a suggestion this is a request: Please, make PMs and the ability to give KPs to other players' AWs avaible on mobile version too!

I do like the App because I find it quicker restarting all the manifactory and workshop productions; moreover I can better see the culture buildings that received culture help, and I prefer the quick help I can give on the world map compared to the very slow visits I do from the browser (even if I can't receive treasure chests for this help).
But not having the possibility of giving KPs and seeing PMs is really REALLY frustrating!!

I'm very tired of having to login on the browser to finish the work I started on my tablet.
I think the developers should solve these issues before adding useless buttons like the last one (about Elvenar news)! :eek:

DeletedUser5521

*In before standard reply from mod that these are on the to do list, followed by thread being locked*

:)
Per Marindor, CM Beta:
"Hi guys,

Currently the app indeed isn't complete yet and our mobile team is working very hard to get that resolved. The next big topics we're working on for mobile (except from keeping up with the newly released browser features and events) are the messaging system and the Ancient Wonder contribution. For the last one, we first needed to have the possibility in place to visit other players (which we now have), so it shouldn't take that long anymore :) Until then, we can't really recommend any alternative, since it's known that "workarounds" like Puffin have their flaws, which is something we can't do anything about. So for now, for those 2 features, we need to ask you to keep using browser and in the mean time on our side, we're doing our best to get these features into your mobile app as soon as possible :)"

Disclaimer: "it shouldn't take that long anymore" and "as soon as possible" mean nothing, really :p

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/html5.10852/page-9#post-74640

DeletedUser4194

Thanks once again for this suggestion. As has been mentioned by some of our players right here, these wonderful features are slated to be integrated to our mobile app, and hopefully very soon :)

Please keep your suggestions coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.