• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Poachers, Punters & Pretty Pleasers

• Thread starter DeletedUser27062
  • Start date

DeletedUser27062

Please come take the chests on my AWs. I have tried messaging neighbours to grab a chests but I'm not getting a lot of takers. Every week so many KP and runes are lost from my cities due to unclaimed chests. Just last week I tallied 16 runes and 475KP lost between my cities. It's a crying shame folks! I remember as a wee bairn begging, porridge bowl in hand, for KP or runes so there must be smaller cities out there who need them.

Archmages, please tell your fellowships, especially the little city members, how to find me and claim these surplus chests.

I'm absolutely fine with folks dropping 1 or 2 kp for a chest.

On PC, click 'H' to bring up the fellowship window then use the search bar to look for me.
On mobile, send me a dm and I'll respond. Once you have my response you can tap on my name at anytime to bring up the AW help button. Tap on it to see what AWs I have.

I have Ch 10 cities in Arendyll, Winyandor, Felyndral, Khelonaar, Sinya Arda, & Ceravyn. They're all parked up so all my daily KP is going into AWs.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
As-You-Wish.jpg

<3

Maplestone

Alas, my world does not appear to intersect your presences.

I added a few KP to a neighbour early in my Elvenar journey, then the next day stumbled upon a discussion where someone seemed to be complaining about uninvited donors messing up their group's system. It has made me very shy of committing random acts of kindness that might be misinterpreted as attempts to snipe rewards ever since (though I have reciprocated a few random contributions from strangers)

DeletedUser27062

Alas, my world does not appear to intersect your presences.

I added a few KP to a neighbour early in my Elvenar journey, then the next day stumbled upon a discussion where someone seemed to be complaining about uninvited donors messing up their group's system. It has made me very shy of committing random acts of kindness that might be misinterpreted as attempts to snipe rewards ever since (though I have reciprocated a few random contributions from strangers)
I understand your reluctance and I think it might be shared with many given how I've had almost fully loaded AWs sitting for weeks with 30,40,60kp chests available for a few KP and no nibbles. That's why I figured I'd make a post and hope ppl help themselves.

BrinDarby

why a new thread, what was wrong with the other thread ?????
why more duplicate threads??????

Dopeykr

This thread is almost as questionable as the one about supposed poached goods in the Trader.

Kimberlinia

My fellowship has a very active Round Robin for AW's, but I don't mind in the least giving to others outside the fellowship and certainly don't mind others donating to mine. I hit a couple of yours. Thanks for sharing!