• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Poachers

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I love you...but sometimes you scare me.
True friends will expect you to get market rates for them! You have to let random people outside your FS dump free KPs on your wonders to get market value or you’re a bad friend for selling TWO of them off for ONE neighborly visit. They’re more valuable than half a visit apiece!
Be careful what you ask for. Sometimes magic beans lead to magic flatulence. ;)
For all the reading you do, you seem to be missing the plot! You’re not supposed to eat the magic beans! You have to plant the magic beans to grow a beanstalk in order to get the goose that lays the golden egg so you can eat scrumptious magic scrambled eggs!

Myne

Oh Wise One
True friends will expect you to get market rates for them! You have to let random people outside your FS dump free KPs on your wonders to get market value or you’re a bad friend for selling TWO of them off for ONE neighborly visit. They’re more valuable than half a visit apiece!

For all the reading you do, you seem to be missing the plot! You’re not supposed to eat the magic beans! You have to plant the magic beans to grow a beanstalk in order to get the goose that lays the golden egg so you can eat scrumptious magic scrambled eggs!

yeahhhh, NO. Egg gas is even worse!! People will think you have been cavorting with chaos demons!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
People around these parts already think unfavorably of who I choose to hang out with. There would be less projection if they had a dependable best friend of their own, especially if they get into fights a lot with people twice their size.

DeletedUser27062

if you want to deter them, let the wonders sit without being upgraded for a while. inconvenient to your fs members, but if no AW are open for business, they'll move on.
That doesn't really help. The thing is you never know where your KP comes from (unless it's an immediate complete) so KP hunters may do their best to watch targets you really can't do that and play the game. This is why ganging up to push them off wonders doesn't even work all the time. I regularly drop to others wonders and given my KP balance its an effective method for increasing KP.
If you really don't want donations message the person. Most will respect your wishes.