• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

PoorFellows

DeletedUser1657

Hello to all seeking a Fellowship. PoorFellows currently has two openings, we are looking for active members who can do visits at least 4 times a week. We are a fairly laid back fellowship that encourages fair trade and visits that will help our members grow without needing to purchase diamonds. If you are interested in joining our Fellowship please contact our Archmage- Lady Foff, our Mage - linleigh, or me - Nisanthra. We are encouraging those with Silk boosts to apply but will welcome all active players.

Blessed Be,

Nisanthra

DeletedUser

I would like join. Please, let me know what the next steps are.

May Your Blessings Be Abundant,

Mark

DeletedUser1657

We've filled the open spots, but I will put your name on my list if we have any members that drop off or are expelled for inactivity.