• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Population requirement for Elven Steel Bldg

DeletedUser1143

I was just wondering why there is such a huge a difference in the population requirement for the Elven steel production building (levels 15-19) vs the Humans'? I realize there are differences between each of the buildings for each of the races, but this one just seems to be extremely out of balance, especially considering the end result is an equal amount of production. Yeah, it may cost more coin to upgrade the Human building, but acquiring coin is nothing compared to gainig that much population (not to mention the permanent effect (i.e. culture)).

DeletedUser61

Did you consider the footprint size? Workers per square is what you need to look at to determine the overall effect of an upgrade that requires buildings with a different footprint, which is typically what happens each time you research a related upgrade technology.

DeletedUser1143

Ok, that makes... I also did not see the jump in the Human bldg at level 11. Things look more even now. I guess that 444 pop shocked me. lol

Thanks.