• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Portal profit instants

Pyrgo

I have accumulated a few of these tempting little items and now that I'm in the fairy mode I'm wondering if anyone has advice on how to best use them. I would hate to squander an important opportunity.
Pyrgo

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Make sure you upgrade your portal to level 4 before you use them (unless you have a ton of them that you'll never run out ... I'm talking 100s). That's the way to get the most bang for your buck.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
If you like fairies, stay there a bit and accumulate more of the PP's. Next chapter is Orcs and Goblins and you'll go from producing ambrosia to producing dung, and a lot of it! I preferred my second city's trip through those chapters (there were no PP's when I went through it in my 1st city) where I did as little as possible in placing Orc guest race bldgs to get my portal to max upgrade and make whatever non-capped goods I needed. Then I PP'd my way through the rest, lol!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ah for me it's Fairy and Elemental; and anything above Constructs.
The best use for portal profits overall, is to pay for research for a quest, it's a nice shortcut. That said, this is why we have more, shorter events though.
I also use PPs to raise the portal itself.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I stayed in Fairies forever, but portal profit my way through most of Orcs. It’s so ugly and I don’t want to be scraping and shoveling poop! :(