• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

positive comment: animation

Aritra

I just felt inspired to comment on something I think is a really great design in this game. It is very easy to get caught up in criticism (I have my share). However, I just wanted to point out that I think it is really great the animations (of multiples of same item) fall out of sync. It makes for a more natural portrayal and I'm not sure if that little detail is fully appreciated. Even the workshops, when started at the same time (with the select all button, as opposed to click each as fast as possible so they start almost at same time) start together but fall out of sync. Very cool, I thought. Anyway, hope you are having a good day! TTYL <3

satchmo33

I'm inspired by your post to add the many kudos I have for this game. In this Forum, I find myself continually 'venting' and complaining. And I feel bad about that. Sooooo

What I appreciate about Elvenar:

1. The truly creative and beautiful graphics
2. The particularly clever graphics (like the bubble-blowing girl - have you looked at it closely? - first, the concept and animation is clever and humorous, but also the bubble is truly transparent - you can see whatever background is just behind it THROUGH the bubble. I know nothing tech-related, but it seems to me that to create this effect must take an extremely talented artist.)
3. The level of camaraderie found in most FSs. For the most part people who play this game are NICE.
4. The continual addition of events, FAs, (the Spire) to keep us entertained with new "toys" to play with
5, I particularly like the chat and email features. They allow for a bit of social interaction (especially during this stay-home pandemic). I'm an extreme 'talker' and my FA (while having to constantly roll their eyes) are really patient with me. HA!!! They may not actually READ what I write but at least they don't complain.
6. Speaking of item #5 - gonna shut up now...... I appreciate you all. satch

DeletedUser26692

I am very grateful for the level of escape that this game brings to my life. The depth of the world of elvenar is as amazing as the staff and players that inhabit it. From all of the animations and the details of the buildings themselves, the thoughtful expressions of the culture buildings matching the guest races and let's not forget how each level of the building's have changes of more than just color. So much work has been put forth especially for a free to play game. I may not understand the story at certain times due to the quest system in my view being slightly "vague" at times however I just chalk that up to the mysteriousness of this vast world of fantasy. I also must give acknowledgement to the people that implemented and maintained the various web sites that give so much detail about this world, like elvengems, elvenstats, the wiki and all the members of the fourms that take time out of they're busy day to answer the questions that are on our minds. In closing, I send a big thank you to the elvenar team, the players in my fellowship and all of the other players that help make this the best phone game I have ever played.