• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Potential Recruit

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Got a very polite request from a newish city after accepting his trades. Unfortunately, we are both full and rarely take small cities in as we often have a wait list. Hasn't found its way onto elvenstats yet, or I'd link it

player is nimblenoggin

kctanzen

Player has found a home -- my group has spots open and I would have chatted up to see if interested.

DeletedUser7527

Us here at DragonSpine on ceravyn realm have openings as well we take in new and advance players and we do have several openings if anyone would like to come @Ashrem if you get anymore folks looking please send them our way ty

DeletedUser17699

Got a very polite request from a newish city after accepting his trades. Unfortunately, we are both full and rarely take small cities in as we often have a wait list. Hasn't found its way onto elvenstats yet, or I'd link it

player is nimblenoggin