• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Power increase each collection

CanDaMan

I was thinking about a building that increased a 'benefit' each time you collected it's resource. It doesn't have to be the same item you collect, but could, any property that it has would suffice. I was thinking of very small increases, like 0.05% to start, and maybe ratchet that up if the building is leveled or evolved. This would encourage frequent game play. The details I'll leave to you, I'm just the 'Idea Guy', lol!

Last edited:

OIM20

I'm sorry. I think I'm not grasping what you're saying. It happens sometimes - my English isn't always the best.

Is it something like this?

Event building: O, Canada!
chapter 1supplies/gold0.05% troop coll, 24 hrschapter 11seeds0.55% seed coll, 24 hrs
chapter 2supplies/gold0.10% troop coll, 24 hrschapter 12S10.60% S1 coll, 24 hrs
chapter 3T10.15% manu coll, 24 hrschapter 13S10.65% S1 coll, 24 hrs
chapter 4T10.20% manu coll, 24 hrschapter 14S20.70% S2 coll, 24 hrs
chapter 5T20.25% manu coll, 24 hrschapter 15S20.75% S2 coll, 24 hrs
chapter 6T20.30% manu coll, 24 hrschapter 16S30.80% S3 coll, 24 hrs
chapter 7T30.35% manu coll, 24 hrschapter 17S30.85% S3 coll, 24 hrs
chapter 8T30.40% manu coll, 24 hrschapter 18A10.90% A1 coll, 24 hrs
chapter 9mana0.45% mana coll, 24 hrschapter 19A20.95% A2 coll, 24 hrs
chapter 10mana0.50% mana coll, 24 hrs

So the base percentage, and what it increases, is amplified per chapter. Then the percentages increase again as the building is evolved.

Did you intend the percentage to benefit various items each day? (like how the Genie gives out various items based on what the RNG can choose from)

Would the percentage compound if the collection occurs within 1 hour of the building being ready for pickup? (e.g. 0.05% becomes 0.055% at next pick up, if within 25 hours of previous pick up; 0.055% then becomes 0.060%, etc.) If so there would need to be a maximum yield - 10 days in a row would make a chapter 1 bldg equal to a chapter 2 bldg. That would have to be the upper limit. And as long as that was maintained, it would stay at the upper limit, so that when it is leveled up, no loss of benefit occurs.

Am I understanding the suggestion correctly?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
If I read the OP right ... and I might not ... the proposal would be to have a building that offered some set of benefits. The more you visit that building to collect, the higher the benefit is. So, say it gives mana, gems, and coins and the minimum pickup is 1 hour. If you get there every hour and collect, the production goes up a tiny bit. So if you come 12 times in a day you might end up with a 5% total increase in the production level, the last hour. Sort of a "frequent visitor" reward system. If I read the OP right it shouldn't matter which of the productions you choose, they all go up whenever you visit. I think that's the basic idea. The rate of increase, though, might be tied to the level of evolution and the base amount offered of each good tied to the chapter. So a chapter 9 city, for instance, would have start with 1000 gems per hour and increase by .005 at the first evolution, .006 at the second and so on until it maxes out at the 10 evolution. A chapter 10 city would have, perhaps 1100 gems, .006 in the first evolution, .007 in the second and so on. I think the idea interesting but would also think the whole thing would have to reset or reach some kind of maximum benefit level. Some questions about such a scheme: would the benefits be enough to make the visits worth the effort?; if maximum was reached would the players still visit as often?; 3) is there a "sweet spot" where the base amounts and the maximum benefits are high enough to get players visiting (i.e. collecting) without bring more imbalances?

I think the idea has some basic merit but the implications would need to be thoroughly examined before a proposal could be made. (And the OP might need to read the instructions on posting an idea/suggestion as well to get things into the right format) ;)

AJ

BrinDarby

How often would collection be available ???
5/10/15/30/60 minutes ?? more ?
When as AJ said, will it reset ??