• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

power of persuasion

Matrickz

I MEANT POWER OF PROVISION BUT SEEMS I CAN NOT CHANGE TITLE
I do not get how this spell works. You cast the thing and apparently it increases the amount of supplies you get. Frist is this correct? More importatntly ... it has a 10 hr timer on the thing so it seems you have to use the thing for 10 continuous hours without an interruption. If I do ANYTHING it stops the spell and if I try to use it over night while I sleep the game times out and upon return the spell has stopped. Am I missing something? Same question for the spell that seemingly increase material creation.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5521

Yes, that is correct. And the best time to apply any of the production spells is right before you collect the supplies or goods, then produce as much as you can with short productions during the window of time the spell is active (the spell does not stop until the time is up, the clock keeps ticking). If you have to go to sleep, the spell will probably be worn off when you wake up, so try to apply spells earlier in the day if you can, or, if you have enough, apply another spell in the morning after a 9 hour production :)

Matrickz

that is fine but you do anything and the spell stops so seems you constantly are turning it on and having it get turned off by the game. Seems to be no way to completely use UP a spell is the other thing I do not get since the game timeout stops it too. It is as if you have to regularly keep the game 'active' but not do something that shuts the spell off meaning opening the guild chat. Anything else kills it. Very stupid design

DeletedUser

that is fine but you do anything and the spell stops so seems you constantly are turning it on and having it get turned off by the game. Seems to be no way to completely use UP a spell is the other thing I do not get since the game timeout stops it too. It is as if you have to regularly keep the game 'active' but not do something that shuts the spell off meaning opening the guild chat. Anything else kills it. Very stupid design

Nothing stupid about the design. It sounds to me like you have found a bug. I've been playing for more than a year, and I've never experienced what you describe, and I have a few cities.

So, click this link: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/found-a-bug.10/create-thread and use this form to make your bug report (otherwise, it won't get investigated and fixed). Just copy and paste the form.

Game version: __ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

DeletedUser5521

I MEANT POWER OF PROVISION BUT SEEMS I CAN NOT CHANGE TITLE
You can change (edit) the title. Hover mouse over "Thread Tools" on the right side under the title of this thread and click on "Edit Title".

And as @No Sane Person wrote, what you describe is definitely not normal behavior. I have never seen nor heard of this behavior by any spell.. :oops:

DeletedUser5521

Just a thought..are you actually taking your spells "out" of the "Enchantment Storage" and applying them to the buildings you want enchanted? If you are, ignore the rest. If you are not, here's how:

Click on the Enchantment you want to use
SPELLS.png

Then apply it to whichever building(s) you want to increase production by clicking on the building. 1 spell = 1 building
SPELLS2.png

Click "DONE" when you've got all the buildings you want enchanted with that spell. Hope this fixes the problem for you :)
done.png

Last edited by a moderator: