• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Power of Provision

DeletedUser

I used 2 spells on 2 separate workshops approximately 4 hours ago. the effect is already gone.

DeletedUser2753

Mouse over the workshop and see if it is still there, The visuals of the spells disappears and that is a real pain especially for culture where your looking for a spelled culture to be polished with help and no one can see it.

DeletedUser

I have 3 workshops at same level...they are all producing the same amount...and yes, i did the mouseover thing....
Actually, that's how I noticed it.... all 3 producing same amount when I put a spell on 2 of them...

DeletedUser2753

If your spell count dropped and nothing happened, snapshot it and create a ticket

DeletedUser

Nono.....It worked, but not for the 10 hour allotment. I would have had to be up and online at 5:30 am for it to have run out :)

Very strange.... lvl 6 workshops were making 80 supplies every 15 minutes...with the spell i think....they dropped to 75...why I originally posted this....now they are back up to 80? and no PoP effect.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2753

LVL 6 workshop with a 160% culture boost would = 80/15min, If the culture boost drops 5 % you would get 78 and 75 with 150% culture boost. The Pop should triple that number say 80X3 = 240/15min for 10 hours. So best not to POP early evening, say 7 PM w/ a 9 hour run or it will expire at 4 AM and you will loos the POP extra, unless you like getting up at 4:30 to collect. Grins

DeletedUser

You lost me on that one...
I activated the PoP in the morning...set it on 15 minute increments as I'd have time (during the 10 hr boost) to keep resetting....It doesnt matter what time I started at....it is supposed to be a 10hr boost...
Obviously producing 75-80 shows no boost....

And thanks a bunch for all your input AoD....... :)
I'd also like to thank the moderators that I've seen online and haven't said nada...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115

Hi Ozzy -

As AoD stated, you'll need to submit a support ticket. This is account specific, and we will need to look at your account logs.

Sorry we haven't responded yet, I usually tend to tickets first and then work my way over here. *blush*

DeletedUser

I thank you for the response..
not too sure how a ticket will work now that the 10 hour time frame has expired....i'll give it a go...