• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Premium Expansion cost and quantity changed

DeletedUser4576

I noticed this morning the Premium Expansions in my game dropped to 4 available. I think it was around 15. The price changed to 7,000 diamonds. It was 2,000. I looked through the last couple of release notes and can't find any reference to this change so I assume it's a bug?

DeletedUser4881

From the Release Notes: "The maximum number of premium city expansions you can buy has been lowered to 23, to make the amounts more fair. We have also increased the prices for this particular type of city expansion to reflect its value better. "

"reflect its value better"... are they kidding! A 5x5 square of virtual land is not worth $60 or more. The recent special quests were nice but with out giving us extra land and now the cost increase there is no chance to place the won buildings unless we spend a lot of real $. The addition of the Training Grounds is the same, there is not enough space. The cost needs to be lowered or more expansions need to be made available to earn or the game will come to a standstill and people will leave. Overcrowded, towns are stagnant, ugly towns and no fun to build.

DeletedUser3507

Yup, I totally agree. Less land and more building, training grounds(2) is going to drive people to quit.
After all its a city builder game and without room to build is wacked.

DeletedUser2396

This is not a bug and it reflected with the current update.

The maximum number of premium city expansions you can buy has been lowered to 23, to make the amounts more fair. We have also increased the prices for this particular type of city expansion to reflect its value better.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-17.4792/
i not following you on the - We have also increased the prices for this particular type of city expansion to reflect its value better - how is price gouging become a reflection of a better value - This is like when a hurricane would hit the stores would raise the price of a gallon of water that normally sold for $1.00 to $10.00 a gallon - now i suppose to the merchant this was considered a better value for them but for the consumer it is just price gouging - this is exactly what you have done to your consumer's - ONE thinks ya'll need to rethink the "value"