• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Premium Portal Levels

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Since we already have premium-only buildings like the Mage Academy and Higher level Builder huts, why not add a level five and/or six to guest race portals (only available via diamonds), which make them up their production boost and storage, for those who are in a rush. They could also make them a little smaller again, in line with some other magic buildings.

HJK84

I like the idea, specially cause I've upgraded my MA and BH to max. Having other similar building options would be nice.

Although, I have no idea what portals are :p

And I'm not interested in knowing yet, I want it to be a lil surprise :eek:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Although, I have no idea what portals are :p

And I'm not interested in knowing yet, I want it to be a lil surprise :eek:
Not really a surprise. Each guest race has a building that serves as a "portal" for them to arrive from their homeland, and is where they store the goods they produce in your city while they visit.

HJK84

Not really a surprise. Each guest race has a building that serves as a "portal" for them to arrive from their homeland, and is where they store the goods they produce in your city while they visit.

Ah, I didn't know it was used to also produce goods. Don't most people get rid of the portal though, once that race/chapter has been completed?

e- If so, I would understand why a upgrade wouldn't be the most efficient. Specially for $, but still some might want it.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Don't most people get rid of the portal though, once that race/chapter has been completed?

e- If so, I would understand why a upgrade wouldn't be the most efficient. Specially for $, but still some might want it.
Exactly. The portals can normally be upgraded to four. If levels five and/or six were premium items, they'd be a meaningful choice. spending money to move faster, but eventually losing it.