• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Premium Shop (Suggestion)

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

DeletedUser20912

It would be nice if there was an in-game shop that you could buy any event building (or at least ones that won't repeat like the Wishing Well does as well as buildings that occur in the Magic Academy) from previous events at the cost of diamonds. This idea would both get Inno games money by having people by diamonds as well a let people get building from past events that they want. Let it be that the shop allows you to buy summons rather than having to build it from the shop (in other words give you the summons item so you don't have to place it right away.). This would also allow people who want to complete an event set to do so when they aren't able to play that much (or enough) to get the event building(s) they want. I think it should also be stated that it should only allow you to own one of each set building (meaning if you own one whether it is in your inventory or placed it can't be bought until it is sold (or placed then sold) or disenchanted). And as another limiter if you think this would be abused to get Spell Fragments you could make it so you could one buy 1 building a day, or week, or every 28 days.

I think this would be balanced.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I agree it doesn't seem unbalanced. I do, however, think there's something to be said for having iconic buildings that you can only have if you were there. I rarely keep buildings for longer than they are useful to me, but there are lots of people who plan to keep certain buildings forever as evidence of how long they've been around. I hung on to my first couple of event buildings way after they were the least efficient things in my city. Some people who are actively playing still have them. The Wonky Circus tent and the tower of pumpkins are the ones I'm remembering.

I think they could still make them available, if they had a different way of marking your city's participation in past events. there have been some suggestions in the past, though I can't recall any deatils. One possibility is small banners that get added to a line between our city and the distant valley.

Gath Of Baal

For the most part all of the prizes from past events have been available to win in other events with the exceptions being the grand prizes like Castle Snowflake, Wonky Walters, Spheric Stub, Edrasils Holy Halls, Daunting Pumpkins, The Great Auction, Scream Of Halloween and a few others. But even with that said I have seen Venars Rocks available to win in the crafting chest once you reach 100 crafting points and this was one of the grand prizes from the very first event, so who knows just how many more of the grand prizes will show up as possible rewards for future events or chest prizes.. But I hope that they would either change the name or add a year on the end like Wonky Walters 2019

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
so who knows just how many more of the grand prizes will show up as possible rewards for future events or chest prizes.. But I hope that they would either change the name or add a year on the end like Wonky Walters 2019
That works. Or, since the game is so art heavy anyway, it shouldn't be much of a stretch to just give them a little makeover before making them available for diamonds. A new coloured banner or such.

DeletedUser20912

For the most part all of the prizes from past events have been available to win in other events with the exceptions being the grand prizes like Castle Snowflake, Wonky Walters, Spheric Stub, Edrasils Holy Halls, Daunting Pumpkins, The Great Auction, Scream Of Halloween and a few others. But even with that said I have seen Venars Rocks available to win in the crafting chest once you reach 100 crafting points and this was one of the grand prizes from the very first event, so who knows just how many more of the grand prizes will show up as possible rewards for future events or chest prizes.. But I hope that they would either change the name or add a year on the end like Wonky Walters 2019
That would work also and I was thinking of something similar to that. I also wish that they would allow you to have a collector's catalog of all of the event buildings you have ever owned (if you own multiple you would have multiple ie. if you had 3 Wishing wells then you would have 3 wishing wells) and have a show place where you can decorate the show world with the buildings in the catalog (this would just be for fun and for bragging rights about being able to say that you got those buildings and to decorate a place with them for fun).