• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Prepare for the Masquerade!

DeletedUser4267

I have been trying to find an answer to my question but have not seen anything yet unless I over looked it. So I do apologize if this has been answered. So this is only Part 1 of the event, does anyone know when Part 2 will be coming to us?

ekarat

Just to make sure people don't see me as agreeing with everything, I wanted to say that I'm disappointed that the "PAY XXX" quests were removed. Anything in their place inherently will be much more time-consuming.

I'd already prepped for this event, and now I'm concerned if I will have time to finish before I leave town, partway through the event.

Okay, the changes look easy enough. I think it's not an issue.

DeletedUser8187

Its nice to have a quest that everyone has a really good chance at completing. Building those buildings would only need to take up realty for 24/36 hrs and then you can get rid of them. Level ones don't take up much space.

DeletedUser8847

I just say, negative thru positive feedback this chain of opinion is like the fertile ground, one says no, second says yes and third is not sure.

What I mean by fertile ground is, that many minds are giving different opinions, so it's hard to tell who wants event and who wants it not.

I never say any even too easy. They are not! If I have understood correctly, there are difficult parts too since players need challanges in the way. Game becomes very dull if there is no kicker that we need to really set our minds in it and find best stratigally way thru it.
Remember people this is strategy game.
You need to know how things roll in your way, how you handle situations.
Tournaments have thought me someting on the way.
It is not always simple way that leads to cross the finish line, but sometimes it is the hardest way but if you crack in the middle of it, you gain nothing.
Gain is such good word because this all means that we do need to gain ultimate prize!
No matter if event is two part thing - no it seems good idea from developers.

And herds are gone. They don't bother anyone any longer. So why wont we play for fun and forget that Herds event.

And also, could you all give just even a little cause of happiness to Elvenar team and game developers when they give us so much good too.
They are exelent people and they are doing their day away with the game, inventing, taking care of your opinions and such. They try.
Thanks for those that belong Elvenar team. You are the patient kind, please don't change

DeletedUser

I am a newbie and want to know how do I get a Power of Provision for the quest when I do not have the Magic Academy open yet?

If you are a member of a Fellowship, the Tournaments are open to you. When you complete one Tournament province, a PoP is part of the reward. If you have not joined a Fellowship, you can make your own. :) You might also obtain a PoP from a chest you sometimes get when you aid your neighbors or other members of your Fellowship.

DeletedUser3821

The problem is that we teach new players why going "boosted only" is better for their city, and part of that is letting them know that they will never ever need to have non-boosted in their cities. Now this is no longer true.
Maybe don't use the word "never" when explaining it to new players. We now have an exception to the rule, the temporary non-boosted buildings. They are temporary, after all, so it's become a grey area. ;)

It's just become more of a challenge for me, finding room for the tiny level 1 buildings, and then completing the non-boosted quests in a timely manner to get to the second part of the event quests. I like a challenge. :p

Oh, and about those "useless" little time saver prizes...I used some of the 10's and 7's this morning to get into the tourney province earlier, so they do come in handy, though I wouldn't have started them at 1 minute. I'd have started them at 5 or 10 minutes with 10 minute increments until I reached 1 hour. The dev's probably won't consider that though, because it would be one less reason to purchase diamonds.:rolleyes:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Oh, and about those "useless" little time saver prizes...I used some of the 10's and 7's this morning to get into the tourney province earlier, so they do come in handy, though I wouldn't have started them at 1 minute. I'd have started them at 5 or 10 minutes with 10 minute increments until I reached 1 hour.
Agreed. While 1 minutes aren't useless, they are pretty close. I guess if you have lots, that's a 20% reduction on running 5 minute workshop jobs when you are in a hurry....With a stack of them and a level 20 workshop that's boosted, that's an extra 2-3k every fifteen minutes.

DeletedUser8192

....now REALLY!!! Don't say that....:confused:
...exactly...

You can get one quick from the tournament; every other tournament province awards a PoP starting with the first province.

Thanks for that Osideglen, I pulled a brain fart and forgot about the tournament angle lol..

Lord Rinion

With regard to tasks 12 and 13 of the event Masquerade part one which asks for:
Produce 3 hour Marble 3 times
Produce 3 hour Steel 3 times
Produce 3 hour Planks 3 times
1 Coin Rain Instant - 10% *
Produce 1 day Marble 1 time
Produce 1 day Steel1 times
Produce 1 day Planks1 time
1 Supply Windfall Instant - 10%

We are a fellowship that only promote boosted goods so none of us will be able to produce the non-boosted goods needed for tasks 11 and 12 tasks. None of us have the time, space or inclination to start building non-boosted manufactories. Do you have any suggestions Inno otherwise this quest is completely pointless.

tincture

We are a fellowship that only promote boosted goods so none of us will be able to produce the non-boosted goods needed for tasks 11 and 12 tasks. None of us have the time, space or inclination to start building non-boosted manufactories.
If you have no space for six non-boosted factories, it's safe to assume that you will have no space in your city to build the Grand Prize. If you will be able to fit the prize, you may be able to use the space it will take up for the factories needed to complete the event.
If you have no inclination to do the event, it isn't really Inno's problem. There are rewards for doing the quests. If you think they are sub par, then don't do the event. But inclination equates to individual laziness or drive, which is somewhat out of Inno's control. If you want the prizes, you have the inclination.
A level-1 tier-1 factory takes from 40 to 80 seconds to build. It seems fairly easy to squeeze that into your daily allotted time for the game.
If it's Fellowship rules being broken that you're worried about, not allowing someone to complete an event because of a non-boosted factory rule seems pretty strict to me.

DeletedUser3507

Non boosted manufacture's really As if its not bad enough that I am using 520 spaces for Halfling's and have 0 room

DeletedUser

I have negative population... so no factories for me. probably.

In my main city, which is Chapter 3, I have negative population, but upgrading existing residences has brought that down. What I will have to do is sell off my boosted manufactories once I finish that requirement, then build the non-boosted and fill those requirements. Then I'll rebuild the boosted when I can. Not ideal, but, I'm trying to be flexible. :p