• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Prepare for the Masquerade!

DeletedUser9247

I've Finished the part 1 yesterday and I must say, I am pleased the devs listened to the feedback. They've even upped the rewards a bit- very nice. Quests were pleasantly non-troubling. I personally don't mind one lvl1 non boosted or two...or 4 of each kind :D.
What I do mind is the reward, that is below the lowest point of useless.
In orcs it gives 533 supplies per hour, which is lower than lvl 9 workshop and takes the same space as one, with measly 690 culture.
1. It won't relieve me of a workshop.
2. 3200 supplies after 6h is nothing since I spend 3724 each hour for troops training.
3. Culture is a joke- I still have phoenix excursion in the inventory from dwarves chapter that gives 1090 culture with some minor pop for the same space.
All this makes the event exclusive to chapter 9 and above players. Not a tragedy but no satisfaction at the end is...well bad, bad, bad thing to happen.;)

DeletedUser10030

I like doing the Quests and they are easy to do. I am in Orcs and Goblins, so the end prize is not really worth it. I have lot of buildings in storage from earlier quests which give better return on culture than this prize. As far as the supplies production is concerned, it is ridiculous. I am doing the quest just for fun.

DeletedUser8847

I think that when you start play Elvenar, you have to think that it is game of strategy.
Without strategy you don't manage to build your city because there is population matter and culture matter.
You need to keep watchful eye on those because if they drop down too much, you cant built nor update anything.

I strongly recommed to join to some fellowship, we all need things that others provide which we don't probvide ourselves. Ofcourse there is matter of producing every supply by oneself but it is too heavy task for one person only. With tier 1 you can manage to produce all, but not for long.

Iam not negative and I don't mean negative things with this.
It just is so that we need each others.
By trader you can manage, but fellowship gives so much more than help with supplies. There is friendship, visits and that kind of stuff. you can get supplies and money from visiting those that have visited you.
When game goes on, it is not only a little amount you can have by visiting.

This is interesting game that I recommed to everyone I know.
It is good to face little difficulties so that you have to think through what is best to do

Power of Provision comes with Magic Academy as well as other spells that are valuable, all of them.

From hint I could say, collect relics of stone, it uses them very much

DeletedUser10092

It looks like a great quest but difficult to accomplish when you are in the lowing levels. (I have one city that I am experiencing this situation)
I am having difficulties finishing even at the higher level and I am active at least once or twice a day. (I have 2 just starting dwarves stage)
The last quest, I did not even finish after expending so many of my resources, I gave up. Now I am faced with not having enough time to finish this one and I am at the last 2 and will most likely will not be able to complete. (the quest are great for people who can devote more time to accomplish, I work 2 jobs and play in my spare time.) I really do like the quest but I get disappointed that I am not able to complete them.:) Princess Elle

DeletedUser4616

All the complaints on building 2-3 level 1 non-boosted factories? These take 1x2 or 2x2 spots... marble and planks are 1 space by 2 spaces (in opposite directions) and steel is 2x2. As far as difficulty goes, this is pretty low hanging fruit. Heck, you can do the quest with only 1 of each (and one of those three will be a boosted factory, so presumably you have those). Even with only one non-boosted, you can complete the quest (it just will take more time).

No one was promised they never needed non-boosted factories, that is an interpretation and strategy.

DeletedUser8847

I am a newbie and want to know how do I get a Power of Provision for the quest when I do not have the Magic Academy open yet?

All spells, dear, comes with Magic Academy.
sinya arda ssss.png

DeletedUser8847

All spells, dear, comes with Magic Academy.
View attachment 2255
But gifts from event comes to everyone however all prizes are now instants.
You will learn more and more every day.
Power of Provision is used on workshops alone.
You can try if you can use it without Magic Academy but however if I was you, I would wait Magic Academy first

sinya arda de.png

DeletedUser3122

I really resented having to build non-boosted factories and produce goods in those factories since they are almost useless. But Inno probably thought, when they have quests that require upgrading 4 buildings to level 4, or such things as that, and people build nonboosted to fulfill that quest, then what's one more task like producing goods. I build nonboosted for upgrading building quests because steel (my boost) is more land intensive than planks or marble. :p Not very fair really, otherwise I'd only ever use my own boosted factories in quests.

DeletedUser8847

well it wasn't so bad. It was easier than gathering 18 relics!
Man did my troops got busy, gladly it was tournament but also other fights needed to fight to get those.
That wasn't easy but made a little strategy cells in my brains to flow.

So I did that even't first part through
And I was wondering how did I did it so fast...

Anyway thanks for innogames about this

sinya arda de.png

DeletedUser3122

@Freia - a good FS would help you with pointers how to complete quests, and our FS would have given you extra goods to complete more provinces in the tournament in order to get the relics (for catering). At least you find this forum to help you with tips on how to complete quests. :)

DeletedUser5387

I love you Freia!

I think that when you start play Elvenar, you have to think that it is game of strategy.
Without strategy you don't manage to build your city because there is population matter and culture matter.
You need to keep watchful eye on those because if they drop down too much, you cant built nor update anything.

I strongly recommed to join to some fellowship, we all need things that others provide which we don't probvide ourselves. Ofcourse there is matter of producing every supply by oneself but it is too heavy task for one person only. With tier 1 you can manage to produce all, but not for long.

Iam not negative and I don't mean negative things with this.
It just is so that we need each others.
By trader you can manage, but fellowship gives so much more than help with supplies. There is friendship, visits and that kind of stuff. you can get supplies and money from visiting those that have visited you.
When game goes on, it is not only a little amount you can have by visiting.

This is interesting game that I recommed to everyone I know.
It is good to face little difficulties so that you have to think through what is best to do

Power of Provision comes with Magic Academy as well as other spells that are valuable, all of them.

From hint I could say, collect relics of stone, it uses them very much

DeletedUser6892

Now, the event is too easy!
I agree, and very glad at this point...won't want them all to be quite so easy but w/changes, and other things going on...an easy Event now & then isn't such a bad thing....I was able to do the quest, it helped with things for my town, and game, and aren't these some of the things the special Events are for? (among other things of course!) I am glad that they listened ... were able to make changes ... and are working towards goals that sounds as if they really are listening...
keep smilin...and enjoy the game!

DeletedUser6892

I had reservations, but after learning the Devs listened to the feedback given from the Herds quest, I started this event. So far, it's a breeze, but I'm only on quest #5 and have to wait because I didn't prepare a PoP spell ahead of time. I still have minor reservations regarding the non-boosted requests, but won't really know how I feel about them until I get there. It's odd to request something so contrary to what we've been told to do previously, and the space for these manufactories will be a challenge, as I'm in Woodelves at the moment.
Other Events had quests where we had to build many more buildings such as workshops and factories...to build a lvl 1 of Tier 1 factories, even non-boosted (although agreed it is contrary to what we've been told) ... well, if it's just 1, or even a couple, it's doable....tier2 & 3 factories, lots of population required, more expensive to build even just 1 unless can spare the population, which (I am in ch6, dwarves in both my worlds) is something I wouldn't be able to spare or do .... I hope the PTB(powers that be... :)) understand this, too, and do appreciate that they are listening and trying to make changes for the better

DeletedUser6892

Here's a great situation that just came up- new applicant to the FS, and they have non-boosted factories. Obviously our FS is boosted only since anything else is(was?) extremely inefficient.

How do I tell this potential new recruit that we would like to have them join us, but they will need to switch to a boosted only build--- except for the event starting Monday, then you will need them.
So delete them after?
But rebuild them for the following event?
Rinse and repeat?
Ridiculous.

Why Inno would you make the quest ask us to do one of the dumbest things you can do in a city? What's next, a quest to have no more than zero residences?

"We want to encourage trading"
"Now we want you to build non-boosted factories":rolleyes:

It's not that hard to make quests that reward progress.
"Have 2 (max level that you have unlocked) boosted factories"
"Have 5 (max level that you have unlocked) Residences"
or quests that actually encourage helping each other:
"Provide neighborly help to (10x your chapter) neighbors"
"Post (1x your chapter) trades"
"Take (1x your chapter) trades"