• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Prepare for the Masquerade!

DeletedUser6892

I like the suggestions; they follow the game as we learn it, promote what is shown us, too! So much good feedback, and after reading most of the thread new additions, and all, I feel we are being heard, too! :)

DeletedUser8847

I feel that Elvenar Support listens players more than other games. That will be a major step up alongside other known games, but I hope things don't change. How much you listen to your players and help them, it makes you stronger.

Now just waiting second part of the Marquerade.

But yet again I thank to all in the Elvenar team for listening players because I have played lots of games where Support hasn't cared even answer. Zynga is exception; only those that use money can contact to support, not others. It is sad that sometimes some game developer distroys the game that it has made. Am sorry for fv2

SA.png

DeletedUser9474

I got the first building. My question is if I place it but find I need the space and must sell it, does it go back into inventory for later when I have an open expansion or just poof?

DeletedUser3821

I've Finished the part 1 yesterday and I must say, I am pleased the devs listened to the feedback. They've even upped the rewards a bit- very nice. Quests were pleasantly non-troubling. I personally don't mind one lvl1 non boosted or two...or 4 of each kind :D.
What I do mind is the reward, that is below the lowest point of useless.
In orcs it gives 533 supplies per hour, which is lower than lvl 9 workshop and takes the same space as one, with measly 690 culture.
1. It won't relieve me of a workshop.
2. 3200 supplies after 6h is nothing since I spend 3724 each hour for troops training.
3. Culture is a joke- I still have phoenix excursion in the inventory from dwarves chapter that gives 1090 culture with some minor pop for the same space.
All this makes the event exclusive to chapter 9 and above players. Not a tragedy but no satisfaction at the end is...well bad, bad, bad thing to happen.;)
I agree that if the building is going to take up the same amount of space, it would have been a good idea to add more culture to it. At least make it equal to previous prize buildings that take up that amount of space, otherwise it isn't really a worthwhile prize in this instance.

DeletedUser8847

@Freia - a good FS would help you with pointers how to complete quests, and our FS would have given you extra goods to complete more provinces in the tournament in order to get the relics (for catering). At least you find this forum to help you with tips on how to complete quests. :)

Oh my, I have fought always on my own...

DeletedUser3468

I just finished the first part in my smallest city and had no trouble whatsoever completing it! I also have finished it in one of my largest cities. Again, no problems. Temporarily setting up level one tier one non boosted factories was not a problem in any of my 6 cities. Every city was short on space but had enough 1x2 and 2x2 spaces that I could run a path to for building temporary level one non boosted factories... 3 of them! I looked at some of the cities where people were complaining about not having any space for these non boosted factories and, in most cases, saw plenty of places where there were 1x2 and 2x2 spaces open where they could place them plus enough room to put a path to them. The only real problem would be for people who didn't have sufficient population (I was delayed building at least 2 non boosted because of this but it was easily taken care of by upgrading a residence or two or temporarily selling a lowish level building to get population back... in my case, a low level armory).

As for the complaints about the 1 and 3 minute instants, I was originally one of the people complaining about them, calling them worthless. Then I had a situation where I needed to log off soon, still had several day farms producing sunflowers that had 6 minutes left, was able to take all of them down to about 30 seconds, finish them, and start my next batch of sunflowers (I need a lot of them). I now love the 1 and 3 minute ones. Granted, the one hour ones would be really nice to have more of, but even the really small ones help in a situation like mine!

Now, what I really want to know is:
Are we still going to need those non boosted factories for Part 2? If so, I'll leave them hangin' around but if not, bye bye non boosted! :p

DeletedUser8847

Why? Are you alone in your own FS?

Oh no, but there has been setback's with FS'sother players that haven't been much around.
Remains to be seen if they have quit playing the game, one changed world and joined another FS, are we going to need 4 players new.
I wait that, that our Archmage makes the right decision.
Reason for trades not going smoothly is just that, that many are inactive in our FS, but I am sure it will be dealt

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Looks like not on Beta at all and thus no quest list. Id look at Tues next week

From a post on the beta forum, looks like they can't run 2 events at the same time and they're running the Fellowship Adventures there now to prepare for an early September live release. They released a quest list to the beta forum for Masquerade Pt 2 (it's a spoiler in the post so folks who like surprises don't have to see them) and invited feedback on that and assured beta players they will be able to play and gain the building after their Fellowship Adventures is completed. Who knows if that quest list will change based on feedback or if it will be the list that goes live. But it sounds definite they're going live without a beta test on this one.

DeletedUser9992

Just finished the first part of masquerade. Does anyone know when the second part will start? I like the quest it adds a twist to the game.

DeletedUser3602

h

TY, Ive heard that it will take fellowship co-operation to finish the second part. Have you heard this?

No, that's a different kind of event called "Fellowship Adventures". They're testing that right now in Beta. That event is supposed to go live early September and will indeed require a lot of fellowship cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tauriel Dragonwood

Has anyone finished the Masquerade quests? I’m up to the last quest - "Gain 18 Relics" and guess what? The tournament is closed. Ugh! There’s only about 25 hrs. left to complete this event. Looks like another event I won’t be able to finish.

Can we please not have a quest that requires us to gain relics at the end of an event? Because of the new Battle System, many of us can only gain relics from the tournament.

DeletedUser

Has anyone finished the Masquerade quests? I’m up to the last quest - "Gain 18 Relics" and guess what? The tournament is closed. Ugh! There’s only about 25 hrs. left to complete this event. Looks like another event I won’t be able to finish.

I'm done in all but one of my cities. So, you have about a day to clear two provinces and visit neighbors/Fellowship mates. I got lucky with the last city; great neighborhood, and the Trade market is quite active right now, so I was able to get everything I needed for negotiating without much hassle.

I do agree with you...if they're going to do it, I'd rather see the "Gain x Relics" in the middle of the Event.