• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Prevent loss of hours & days of effort in challenges

• Thread starter DeletedUser19210
  • Start date

DeletedUser19210

Can You stop the task/quest windows from jumping from place to place?

Example: There are two challenge task windows with recurring tasks that you can choose or decline to fill and so scroll on to the next to see if that is one you can complete in the allotted time and with the production resources you have. The task windows will jump from time to time (top window moving to bottom window and back again) when scrolling through to look for a task that can be completed.

This drives me crazy as I have no lost a couple of task cycles (15 plus hours of collecting) when a window has jumped and I accidentally decline a task that I have almost completed - losing most of a day's production and time and then needing to start over again.

Please = Can You Stop The task windows from jumping? So frustrating/maddening when trying to do a tourney!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
They are working on it. It's been about a year, but they said they are working on it every month or so.

DeletedUser19210

They need to get this done! It's ridiculous! (sorry, just lost several hours of work to the dang things jumping around!)
No need to apologize - I know exactly how you feel - I've lost hours of badge production more than a couple of times because of how those task windows jump around.

I mean - why couldn't the icon that shows you what badges you have collected (pop-up menu that you mouse over), not also be used to designate what task you want to do next, as well as be able to collect the sets of the multiple production runs that you just completed?

HJK84

Yes, this has happened to me also.
Time and time again, I yell out profanities, ppl in the house are like; what what what?!??? Are you ok?
I'm like; ya... I just f'd up, no biggy.

Then I just say to myself; James... only 2 ppl are trying hard to get far in this FA, so dw about mistakes you make, no one cares (lol)

I'm unsure why Devs. don't revamp these FA's. Specially since they keep pushing them more and more down our gullet... :confused: