• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Previews & Spoilers for Three Glacier Giants

DeletedUser5800

What's with the Frozen Unicorn being on day 7&13 in GoKs list? A misprint? Surprise in store from Beta to Live? Dev's getting lazy? :confused::confused::confused:

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
I added the clock feature to assist me and others who may need to watch for important buildings or time their city advancement for those breaking into a new chapter and wish to win higher chapter reward buildings ( must activate advanced scouts in new chapter first ;) )
I found that at least one of my cities was always soooo close to starting a new chapter and the main event prizes are worth the wait to collect if you can break through to a new chapter first.

The time clock can be adjusted on your copy to countdown to a building as well if that helps your strategy. You need only change the text color from white to black for column A rows 1-2 and/ or column L1 and L2 on your copy and enter the correct amount of time in. If you would like any assistance with making the clock your own tool for success, feel free to message me here in the forums or in game on Beta, Winyandor or Khelonaar if you need any help.

The clock is also deletable if you do not wish to see a clock on the spreadsheet : File, make a copy and delete content in cells A1, A2, B1, B2, K1, K2, L1, L2

If there is any future content you wish to see on future spreadsheets you can also send me your requests in a message:)