• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Problem with the Cauldron?

Silver Lady

Still no sign of her! (Both iPad & Samsung Tab S6) Those must be some of the very best ‘shroom! Hope she brings some back.

Serena McTavish

I'm on an android tablet and she just showed back up. On elcy, it says there is only 12 hrs left before she leaves again. On khel, it's showing 3+ days left so the timer still needs some correction on elcy.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I'm on android app version since cauldron was released and never once had an issue. Guess I got lucky? Glad to hear it was fixed though!

Silverfyre

Elcy is still showing around 7 hours to Tandriel leaving Sinya showing 79 hours and Arendyll showing 55 hours
So what is it? and please can you fix it so they are all on the same time

Silverfyre

Tandriel has left Elcy Timer shows 95 hours until her return.
I was going to use the cauldron while doing spire and tourney today, now I cant
Please fix it

quin629

@Silmaril : no, this is not fixed on Elcysandir. The Sorceress came back on Tuesday morning instead of Saturday evening (US time zones) and left again approximately 12 hours later, on Tuesday afternoon. The timer currently shows that she will not be back for another 93 hours 51 minutes.

Arendyll currently shows she will be leaving in 45 hours 49 minutes, which means leaving late afternoon Thursday instead of late afternoon Friday = also not fixed.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Arendyll currently shows she will be leaving in 45 hours 49 minutes, which means leaving late afternoon Thursday instead of late afternoon Friday = also not fixed.

Yes, she is leaving Arendyll 24 hours early, at 6pm Eastern on Thursday, instead of 6pm on Friday.

Dhurrin

On Elcysandir (US) she also is missing.
Haven't looked it at before, as I tend to do the tourney and Spire in one session and this week it is on Friday. No cauldron, saying she is (still) taking a walk.
I guess she lost her way. Either that or the Big Bad Wolf got to her before she reached grandma's house.

Yogi Dave

I went to the cupboard, but the cupboard was bare.
1684634316720.png

Silver Lady

I went to the cupboard, but the cupboard was bare.

I can’t get that far. Pressing the button to add ingredients does absolutely nothing.

Edit: Adding worlds checked - Elcysandir, Felyndral, Sinya Arda and Harandar

Last edited:

quin629

@Silmaril : this week Arendyll looks great for the Cauldron. Elysandir has zero ingredients, as shown above by @Yogi Dave . I am told that Sinya and Ceravyn have the same blank screen problem.

OIM20

Thank you for the update, we are working again on a further fix.
Can you remove the "Fixed" tag since the Cauldron is entirely unusable this week? Can't even just chuck in one ingredient and donate the witch points to a scroll like I did last week....

Kadhrin

Web: Clicking Add Ingredients takes you to an empty cupboard.
Mobile (iPhone): Clicking Add Ingredients causes the screen to flash & repaint.