• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Problem

DeletedUser22611

I have a problem I don't know how to solve. I got enough provenances to get a piece of land but I never did get it. Any idea on after all the work I can get my land?

Gath Of Baal

If you go into your building menu, there are 6 tabs at the top of the menu, the 6th tab is expansions, once you click that it will show you 3 ways you can get them with the far right option being the one you are looking for and it should be highlighted that you have an expansion to place..

If it still is not showing as you having one available then try refreshing the game and checking.... If that still fails then I would send in an in game support ticket explaining your situation