• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Problems getting trades for tier 3 sentient goods

sigma957

I am on Winyandor and in the Elvenar chapter. I have made basically zero progress in months because I cannot get the tier 3 sentient goods I need. I have Cosmic Bismuth. I need silly soap and Alloy shrooms and you just can't get them. I've tried large trades, small trades and nothing. I usually have to remove them from the Trader before they decay to nothing. Is there an imbalance in goods on this server? I know it's been around a long time so there should be plenty of high level players with these goods. I'm thinking of building the other tier 3 factories and upgrading till I can do my own goods. I know the amount is bad but it's going to be better than zero. Can this be fixed?
Thanks

StarLoad

The exchange rate is more than Terrible its outright thievery and worse than the parasite that infects the servers.

Iyapo1

The exchange rate is more than Terrible its outright thievery and worse than the parasite that infects the servers.
Fair point. What is the use of all the coin rains? I am in chapter 3. The only time I use coin rains outside the wholeseller is for main hall upgrades. Should I be saving for a coin shortage in later chapters? Like the guest supply boosts? Or haha, for later wholeseller purchases!

NightshadeCS

What is the use of all the coin rains?

There are a few times they come in handy, but I have a lot clinking around in my inventory unused. If you have an upgraded Builder and set about upgrading a lot of buildings at once, you sometimes have need to replenish coins.

The other time I use them is for events. When you get to a quest requiring you purchase 24 KP, that's the time to break out that Coin Rain!

NightshadeCS

On the original topic, I have not gotten to S3 in my Winy city as of yet, so I can't say what the market is like from my perspective.

On Arendyll, I always offer my S trades at 3 star. Generally, it is +10% (offer 11,000 for 10,000). One is still ahead as far as production goes, and my trades go quickly.

My only other piece of advice is to check for other 3 star trades, and grab as many as you can. That will have you making a slight profit, and if you keep a lot of trades up all the time, you could make headway.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Fair point. What is the use of all the coin rains? I am in chapter 3. The only time I use coin rains outside the wholeseller is for main hall upgrades. Should I be saving for a coin shortage in later chapters? Like the guest supply boosts? Or haha, for later wholeseller purchases!
I love love love both coin and supply rains. I never needed them before, but now that I cater in the spire those are the things that I am most desperate for. I'm in Woodelves, if that's any help.

nightrider1

its a problem in all the worlds, different goods .try posting a 10% premium offer . that seems to be the best solution since 3 star trades go first good luck

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The wholesaler is the "floor" and insures that trades do not drop below a 2:1 ratio. It's artificial but meant to keep things from fluctuating too wildly. Personally, I think it's worse that every time you use the wholesaler the price goes up! (between resets). I produce so much I have to take at least one wholesale trade a day from each of the T1, T2 and T3 and often two or three more, just to collect the coins and supplies I generate. To have the price go up with such volume is unnatural and annoying. If there was no "bottom" or I could use coins/supplies to purchase goods from other players it would fix the problem. And it would add a whole new fun dimension to the game. It would add fluidity as well, meaning things would jut move faster and easier between players. Opportunities for trading would, of course, mean some players would become "traders" and get more "wealthy" than others, perhaps, but the game mechanics -- the limited number of trading partners you can have -- would probably regulate it enough to prevent any real "cornering of the markets," or "market manipulations" and it would be easier to run and increase the profit of the game to Inno as their would not be any need to constantly "re-balance" the whole thing. That would be accomplished by the fluidity.

AJ

sigma957

The point is on my world at least, you can't get silly soap at any price, or maybe 25000 goods for 200 silly soap or something else outrageous. I am building the other tier 3s so I can make my own sentient goods. I can't get them by trading. This needs to be fixed to there is a balance for trades in these goods.

sigma957

It was an example. If silly soap is even available, they are zero star trades. Mostly from one guy, who seems to be the only one who even has it.

NightshadeCS

Yeah, there are people like that on every server who grab up all the good trades and then post trades to gouge those of us in need.

My only advice is to post trades often, and to try different denominations. Maybe some people can handle losing 2000 Soap instead of 10,000. I almost always offer mine at a 10% bonus and they are taken quickly, but every server is different.