• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Problems with Maze of Dark Matter tooltips

michmarc

Game version: v1.103.4-(8aba86d) (2020-05-05 13:25)
Game world: Khellonar
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge Version 84.0.502.0 (Official build) dev (64-bit)
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System: Windows 10, build 2004 [Version 10.0.19041.208]
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: michmarc
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Two issues with the tooltips for the Maze of Dark Matter:
maze1.png

The arrow on the Mana Decay is going in the wrong direction. It should be pointed down (either to indicate that mana goes down when it decays, or that the mana decay amount is reduced -- take your pick.)

maze2.png

If you open up the properties pane for the Maze and hover over the decay (note that the right icon is used here!), the 'Ancient Wonder Power' is only displayed to the whole percent, not the tenth of a percent. It should list the Wonder Power as -3.6%

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Every single thing in the game that reduces decay has the arrow like that. I think it represents the decay improving as the percent amount gets smaller, so the arrows point up to represent that improvement.

And the decimal and number after it are missing from all the others as well, but I do not know if there looks like enough room to fix that.

michmarc

Well, the icon isn't consistent. The arrow is pointing up in the main tooltip and pointing down in the info panel (and its tooltips). If what you say is true, it should point up everywhere.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Okay, I see now what you are talking about. On all three AWs that reduce decay, when you open the building and look at the Overview tab and mouse over the decay amount for info, the green arrows all point down. But when you just mouse over the building in your city, without clicking on it, then the green arrow on the decay reduction does point up, instead of down.

Deleted User - 4646370

maze2.png

If you open up the properties pane for the Maze and hover over the decay (note that the right icon is used here!), the 'Ancient Wonder Power' is only displayed to the whole percent, not the tenth of a percent. It should list the Wonder Power as -3.6%
On the app this issue is reverted. E.g. in my D222-z "Simia Sapiens" the popup says :
  • Basic sentient goods decay : 10%
  • Ancient wonder power : -3.6%
  • Reduced sentient goods decay : 6%.
Same thing for other decay reducers.