• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Produce 1 multiple novel

DeletedUser335

Can someone explain to me how I complete this quest. I thought it meant to go to the world and do three of the Province of Scroll which I did and nothing happened. I am thinking that if this is right I didn't except the quest first. Is this what happened because I thought that I did except it but it is still asking to decline or except. I enjoy this game but for the life of me I don't know why. I like games where you can inter act with other players and that really doesn't happen much here and still here I am building and worlding away. Thanks in advance for your help. Zan

DeletedUser43

It is one of your goods. Maybe a scrolls item or a planks item. I always forget which. I should have this answer saved somewhere because I get this question over and over. :)