• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Product boost

DeletedUser18746

I'm wanting to make another account that gets a planks or steel boost. Is there any way of increasing the chances of getting one of those instead of marble?

DeletedUser8946

Another account or another world? You don't need a whole other account to get a steel or marble boost, just another world. You have up to seven. And if you have seven worlds on one account ALL with Planks boost, color me shocked. If you make another city on another World that is still boosted in Planks, just forget about it and make another.

DeletedUser18746

The fellowship I'm in is pretty marble heavy. I was hoping to get another city going that's plank or steel boosted so I can take the load off of the few who aren't boosted in marble.

So if I make one in another world I might have a better chance of getting planks or steel?

DeletedUser5521

Not necessarily. I have 4 cities in 4 different worlds (I never started one that I didn't keep active). Three are Elven, 1 is Human. Of my 3 Elven, ALL are marble and crystal boosted and 2 have gems as the 3rd boost, 1 has elixir. My Human city has steel, scrolls and dust. It can get confusing in my Elven cities, and sometimes I forget which world I'm in, as they look an awful LOT alike lol :p:confused::rolleyes:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
So if I make one in another world I might have a better chance of getting planks or steel?
You will have a chance at getting different boosts. When you start a city, you are dropped onto the map. Your boosted goods are determined by the provinces immediately surrounding your city. Your boosts will be the points of a triangle that are the top center province and the bottom right and bottom left provinces. You won't be able to trade with players in a different world.
The best solution for unbalanced goods in an FS is to recruit players with specific boosts you need. Recruiting tools are limited. You can post in the 'FS looking for Members' section of this forum (scroll all the way to the bottom) by starting a thread in the >world you're playing in<. You can 'go fishing' around your world looking for unaligned players with the boosts you need. You can also use a data tracking site to look up players to help with knowing their boosts/production and other stats:
https://www.elvenstats.com/

DeletedUser9601

I'm wanting to make another account that gets a planks or steel boost. Is there any way of increasing the chances of getting one of those instead of marble?
How far along into the game are you? Is your FS full?
My gut tells me that by the time you build up your new city, you could have solved the problem in other ways.

DeletedUser6219

Your best bet is to recruit for what your FS is lacking. I have neighbors that I communicate with that are opposite goods than me which helps when it comes to trading. sometimes I will take trades from FS that I do not need and trade with the neighbor for trades that myself and the FS needs.