• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Production benefits rates

DeletedUser1208

Right now you have the "Daily" production rates listed in the wiki for each manufactory building. What I want to know is there any way you could post the "Cheapest" production rate(Most of them are 3 hours long)? It would be nice to see what you would get for all of them. But the Cheapest one would gives us a good idea. Because they don't even out by hours. If you do three 3 hour deals. You will get more than doing a 9 hour deal.

DeletedUser

I have been recording all available production rates for each level of human factory and workshop. I have the numbers for workshops up to level 15, but I am far from that level on my factories. I agree, it would be nice to be able to find this information on the wiki instead of having to discover it as you go in the game.