• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Production Finished

• Thread starter DeletedUser5771
  • Start date

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Yes please!
I've taken to writing down production numbers for everything (wiki doesn't help because of boosts) and it's quite annoying

DeletedUser5841

This is another feature that I agree needs to be implemented. With the "events" like the Snow Flurry event containing large and varied production runs, you should be able to hover over completed builds and see what is waiting to be picked up. That way you don't mistakenly pick up a 48 hour build you were holding for a later step.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
to help me keep track I've built an extra factory that I open up to see what the production numbers for each time should be. Of course by now I've pretty much got them memorized, and I'm almost done the event. 100% will forget by next event.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
to help me keep track I've built an extra factory that I open up to see what the production numbers for each time should be. Of course by now I've pretty much got them memorized, and I'm almost done the event. 100% will forget by next event.
If you don't want to type it out, at the beginning of the event store a set of screen caps in a Google doc. I was thinking of creating one, but you'd need to adjust for each possible production boost which would get messy.

DeletedUser4881

If we're going to keep getting quests like "Produce Bread 20 times" or "Produce one Globe" then we need to be able to see what a Workshop or Factory produced once it is complete so we can tell them apart. I have been keeping a drawing of my building positions to keep track. That is ridiculous!

DeletedUser4778

I rely on my spreadsheet which lists how much each level of workshop I have produces for different production runs but I really want to see the name of the production run to be seen in game instead of having to go to another tab.

DeletedUser5896

I move my buildings off the road access to keep from accidentally collecting. Right now I have 48 hour marble factories ahead of my one-day productions so I cut them off from the road until the 24 hour ones catch up.