• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Production Status HUD for Mobile

defiantoneks

I use mobile about half the time, so what i'm bothered by is the complete lack of ability to see what each manufacturing building has made by hovering like you do on desktop. Currently the only thing you can do is click on it, which of course collects the item. During the FA or events, that's potentially the last thing you want to do. If i have 6 workshops, and half have made groceries and half have made toolboxes, I need to know which ones to collect first for the given quest.

So, suggestion is to add an icon at the bottom along with trader/spire etc to be a Production Status. List out all goods manufactories and ws and whatever the current production is for each. Then a button alongside to either "go" or "collect" … any method that would lead you to whichever building it is that you need to go after.

Aritra

I use mobile about half the time, so what i'm bothered by is the complete lack of ability to see what each manufacturing building has made by hovering like you do on desktop. Currently the only thing you can do is click on it, which of course collects the item. During the FA or events, that's potentially the last thing you want to do. If i have 6 workshops, and half have made groceries and half have made toolboxes, I need to know which ones to collect first for the given quest.

So, suggestion is to add an icon at the bottom along with trader/spire etc to be a Production Status. List out all goods manufactories and ws and whatever the current production is for each. Then a button alongside to either "go" or "collect" … any method that would lead you to whichever building it is that you need to go after.
Having a comprehensive list like that sounds potentially problematic. That list could get quite long and it may give status of a building, but how do I know which building it is? Maybe that's what you meant by "go"? I don't have a better idea, but I'm not keen on this solution.

I do wish it was possible to see the status of early collect items on mobile without clicking (which can can get on desktop by hovering). Just because it is available for early collect doesn't mean I want it so knowing how far along it is would be helpful. (In a similar fashion, it is frustrating to see something is still enchanted, but there's no ability on mobile to know for how much longer the enchantment is in effect... but this is a separate requested change that belongs in a different thread and has been addressed to one degree or another.)

As far as FA or events, I organize my quest/badge producers so that this section has this and that section has that and just remember the grouping (or, if needed, write down a description to myself of which productions are where).