• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Production Watcher

GOL0041

Would be great if a tab was added in the Main Hall (or somewhere else) called Production. Under this tab you would be able to see all of the production (supplies, planks, marble etc.) going on in your city and how long is left until each is complete. This would save a lot of time hovering over each successive building to check progress.

EDIT Maybe also an option to collect in this menu?

Last edited:

DeletedUser23403

All of my productions are collected and produced all at the same time, all I have to do is click on one manufactory and know how long it's going to take for every thing plus my 3h AW's to be done. If I have a manufactory or workshop that has been upgrading and has finished upgrading during production, I won't start production on the newly upgraded workshop or manufactory until everything else has finished it's production.