• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Progressing is fun

• Thread starter DeletedUser2447
  • Start date

DeletedUser2447

It would seem from the general discussions I have seen in the 3 FS's I belong to and the forum that a majority of players no longer enjoy the game, I remember moving on to new races before, the excitement we felt at seeing our cities change, Upgraded houses and manufactories taking shape, The excitement of discovering ideas of how to make your city grow and be more productive, At this stage I only see players stuck, Waiting, waiting for the 12hour/24hour/36hour orc productions to finish, The excitement is gone, Its become a drag. I can see that the developers are trying really hard to improve the game and to keep the players playing but unfortunately they got it wrong this time, It happens I suppose. That's why so many players have stopped playing, The game shouldn't be a drag. Life at times is a drag and that is why people enter these fantasy games. To get away from drag. Keep that in mind maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser188

I enjoy Elvenar just as much now as when I started over 1 and half years ago
These types of games aren't meant to occupy our time 24/7
As you progress wait times get longer and longer
Elvenar is not unique in that aspect at least our towns cant be ransacked while we are off-line
Do you watch a pot of water boil ?
Do you watch the grass grow ?
How about paint ? Its a lot of fun watching it dry
My suggestion would be to play some other games along with Elvenar to occupy your time waiting for things to progress here
Playing multiple worlds in the game isn't the same eventually you run into the same roadblocks
I play a couple of other separate games
When I have nothing to do in one I visit the ones that I can play in at the moment

DeletedUser2447

I'm so happy that you have so much else to occupy yourself with, I work full time so I don't have that much free time to play a variety of games. Therefore if a game bores me I move on to the next and I was giving my input to Inno as to why I feel players are leaving, I'll never understand why people need to make comments about kettles, grass and paint. This is my opinion about how I feel about the game and I would appreciate it if people can respect the fact that anyone is entitled to opinions, I wasn't an attack it was a suggestion

DeletedUser61

The excitement is gone, Its become a drag.
This is more about infatuation than it is about game play.
  • If you RUSH to the end of the available content, and skip the parts that you don't want to do right away,
    then yeah, the game is going to "change" when you hit the wall
  • If you explore the game as you go, and let the game set the pace, it's far more even
But I would agree that Elvenar is more akin to Gardening or Fishing, than Halo or Hunting

DeletedUser188

I'm so happy that you have so much else to occupy yourself with, I work full time so I don't have that much free time to play a variety of games. Therefore if a game bores me I move on to the next and I was giving my input to Inno as to why I feel players are leaving, I'll never understand why people need to make comments about kettles, grass and paint. This is my opinion about how I feel about the game and I would appreciate it if people can respect the fact that anyone is entitled to opinions, I wasn't an attack it was a suggestion
Did I at anytime attack you or state that your opinion was wrong
Yet you felt compelled to attack me with your next post
All I was doing was stating my opinion of game and my style of playing so no need to get so defensive
If you want players to respect your opinion at least have a little respect for others opinions
I also work full time at a job that keeps me away from home for over 13 hrs a day with no internet connection
Its not about how much time I have to play its what can I accomplish (without diamonds )in the short time I can be on-line
Yes I am still having fun playing Elvenar

DeletedUser2447

Ok I take it all back Inno. Love the summer solstice:), Thanks

DeletedUser2191

Ok I take it all back Inno. Love the summer solstice:), Thanks

You may not like it as much when you read my reply in the Summer Solstice feedback thread. Unless of course you are in Chapter 8 ;)

Elvelizbeth

majority of players no longer enjoy the game
I agree...I am losing players in my FS faster than I can fill the positions. As a player you want to progress so sitting in research for almost 2 months waiting on mushrooms is not fun. The Summer Solstice was fun because we actually got to play and see results. This waiting all the time is not playing the game.