1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Prosperity Tower ...

Discussion in 'Questions and Help' started by kctanzen, Apr 13, 2018.

1. kctanzen

kctanzen Well-Known Member

So, I finally got all the rune pieces for this wonder.

I have a combination space that currently has a level 10 workshop, a very obsolete orc nest that is already on the delete list, and an armory filler building. This space would fit the Prosperity Towers wonder nicely I think. (I also have a space with an old event building on the demo list .. maybe it is time to remove it, move the workshop, and put the PT in place)

I seem to be keeping up with supplies just fine at the moment, running 2 breeding grounds and currently have space for 2 rally points.
    I will try to keep all my factories going but know that I may be needing to drop one or both of my level 15 steel plants -- no space to grow them at the moment and the population is probably better served switched over to scrolls / elixir plants. I have 6 steel plants that are at or near chapter max now.

I wanted to keep 10 semi-permanent workshops going (many events seem to need 10 production runs) so I would have those around all the time as they come up. It isn't so much the quantity of supplies, but that the flexibility for events / quests. I may not always have enough flexibility to put up a number of low level shops and such for a special situation.

Is dropping from the 10 workshops going to be an issue moving forward?

Thanks for the inputs!

Tedious likes this.
  2. Ashrem

Ashrem Well-Known Member

Well into chapter 9 (Woodelves) I am getting by fine with 6 workshops. I need to use power of provision frequently, but those are easy to make and obtain through tournaments. 6 Chapter-Max steel plants should be as many as you will ever need. Drop the two extras now.

Tedious, samidodamage and kctanzen like this.
  3. kctanzen

kctanzen Well-Known Member

Thanks Ashrem.

The two smaller steel plants are on my demo list when I'm out of residence upgrades and need the workers for the tier 2 / 3 factories, probably a few more days to finish those residence upgrades in the space I have set aside now. I also have my barracks up to level 18 finally - been slacking with upgrades.

I have 556 PoP spells made so far and they do seem to come along nicely from tourneys / helper chests.

samidodamage likes this.
  4. Tedious

Tedious Well-Known Member

When I went Orcs to Woodelves, I went from 9 max workshops to 7 max workshops, plus Endless Excavation and Prosperity Towers. I haven't looked back, and I've had an easier time keeping my supply of supplies full.

5. Bkbajb

Bkbajb Active Member

Good to know. I am about at that point and have been thinking about making those changes. Thank you!!

Tedious likes this.