• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Protect Your Fellowship's Name

DeletedUser4195

Just a word of advice to those of you who weren't aware. (There are many of you from what I see). If you change your fellowship's name from what it is originally, to include the word "recruiting", or any variation thereof, your original guild name becomes available to anyone else who might want it. Unfortunately, if you do so, even lodging a complaint with support will not help you. They will not take the name away from the new fellowship and give it back to you. If you are seeking new members, use other methods, such as posting on this forum, rather than putting it in your Fellowship name. Heed my warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11375

I was just thinking earlier that they really need a sticky function in the mail , seems silly it would'nt have that ... Also having a tool like that in foe to deal with guild info and stuff , you can make several different boards if you want ... I am hoping it's just that this game is newer and still in growing pains , as time goes along they'll get to more of these issues I hope :) Or like that reginal info board thing on stronghold kingdoms , forget what it's called but it'd be way better added to the guild capabilities than just that chat that cant tag something as a sticky note . But foe has been around so much longer it's had time to really mature , I can see this one will go that way , they made a ton with foe , I'm sure they are trying thier best to get the same thing going with this one , will just take a little time :)

DeletedUser6219

An indicator that a FS is looking for new members would be awesome (Like the FS name appears in Green or something visual). I realize that something like this would be way down on the programmer's list of "enhancements" to make to the game. Considering there are so many things that should/could be enhanced to improve game quality of life; I am looking at you chat system.

DeletedUser1390

Thanks for the warning, Breann.
I guess you should know since it's your colleague that is stealing fellowship names.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I agree. We had our name taken -- "Starship Valiant" when we did some recruiting and now we are "Starship Valiant-" with the dash. The person who took it didn't like that we were Starship Valiant and, for reasons I never understood, and decided she would "capture" our name. Starship Valiant (no dash) has 3 members, 1 active and hasn't grown much so I do wonder if it was ever intended to be a real fellowship in the first place. Still, some people do seem to take things way too seriously when they really aren't that important so I just shrugged added the dash and let it go.

AJ