• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Proudly No Diamonds

DeletedUser2044

Are you interested in joining a fellowship where everyone plays without buying diamonds? Frustrated at always being at the bottom of your fellowship because all the people at the top are playing with diamonds? We are a friendly helpful group that is looking for players that want to build their city solely on team work. A few simple guidelines are posted on our fellowship overview. Check it out!

-Avalon2016 :)

DeletedUser8847

Are you interested in joining a fellowship where everyone plays without buying diamonds? Frustrated at always being at the bottom of your fellowship because all the people at the top are playing with diamonds? We are a friendly helpful group that is looking for players that want to build their city solely on team work. A few simple guidelines are posted on our fellowship overview. Check it out!

-Avalon2016 :)
without diamonds? Helping each others very vivid? My hubby never uses diamonds and I can learn to do so if it's necessary. I don't use much those they are too expensive and yes I want to find a way of non diamond playing. Please contact

DeletedUser9794

Yes please I have only used diamonds once but wont be able to purchase diamonds after the first time. I think there should be a way to play without buying diamonds which is great and would definitely love to be a part of a guild that does not buy diamonds while helping each other out to be a part of something bigger and more wonderful!