• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Province difficulty levels

WidowElspeth

I am in Ch 2 in one city, and all provinces are Very Hard, making it either impossible or very expensive to advance. I assume this is because I used the same username when beginning the new city. Is there a way to reset or bypass to easier levels? Thank you.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
This is normal WidowElspeth, as Alram said. Once you get to chapter three and research the advanced scouts and a few more squad size upgrades it gets better. But like Alram said, only scouting the amount of provinces you need to open the next chapter is something you have to watch out for. As over scouting will lead to hard provinces, at least until you get to about chapter 7 or so, then it a little less important.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Its normal but Inno doesn't believe so, feel free to tell support ;). It won't sort itself out until chapter 4 or 5 depending on certain choices and minimum scouting.