• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Province expansion bug?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848913632
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848913632

Game version: v1.105.2-(90bc4cf) (2020-05-28 09:51)
Game world: Khelonaar
Browser + version: Chrome Version 83.0.4103.61
Flash Player version: can't find
Operating System: Mac Catalina 10.15.4
Screen resolution: 2048x1152
Account name: LaughingAstarael
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
I'm very new to the game and in my research tree initially skipped "City Expansion 1" because I didn't realize how dear space would become. By the time I finished the trader I had learned my lesson and finished City Expansion 2, and City Expansion 1 was a prerequisite for City Expansion 2, I assumed I'd have been blocked from completing City Expansion 2. However, I was not blocked, but when I completed that research, no expansion appeared in my building inventory. I thought this might be because I skipped Expansion 1, so I went back and researched that, even going so far as to pay diamonds to complete it because I am literally full up on space in my city. But when I completed that, still no expansion was available in my inventory. I've used 22 knowledge and 90 diamonds for no expansions as a result.

Expected situation:
When research is completed for City Expansion 1 and City Expansion 2, I expect that these expansions become available in the inventory.

Reproduction Steps
Complete the research tree through Trader and Armory, skipping the dead-end branch of City Expansion 1.
2. Complete researching City Expansion 2.
3. Check inventory; no expansion.
4. Complete researching City Expansion 1.
5. Check inventory; no expansion.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
When you click on the builder's icon, select the expansions tab and hover over the middle option Research Expansion, how many does it say are available to place in the popup window (last line of that window)?
Like other things you research (buildings, building upgrades, etc), there is a cost to place it after you activate the technology for it. For expansions, it's all coins, but if you don't have enough, it will look like you have to pay diamonds. Hover there and you should see how much coin you need to place it. Once you have that amount, the coins will show up as a green button and you'll be able to place it without using diamonds.

Deleted User - 848913632

Ah, I see! I apologize, I feel very silly x)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Don't feel silly! You're not the first player to have trouble figuring this one out (me included!).
Here's some more info on when you run into stuff like this:
Forums here are mostly player driven. We have a wonderful Community Manager and Senior Moderator, but a lot more players who love the game and like helping other folks learn to love it as much as we do, lol.
This 'bug' sub-forum is usually only effective when several players are reporting the same glitch. It's probably better to post this kind of stuff in the Questions & Help or General Discussion. Then more folks will see it and if it looks like something that needs Inno Support, submitting a formal ticket is usually the fastest way to get those things fixed and someone will let you know that's the way to go on a specific issue.
Welcome to the forums and game and have fun!