• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Province Expansion Issues

DeletedUser4821

Just doing a sanity check and seeing if anyone else encountered this: I'm playing in Elcysandir and completed the required amount (8) of Provinces to receive the free Province expansion. When the pop-up (that we all love) showed up that it was available, I clicked on Buildings>Expansions expecting to see the Province expansion lit up. It wasn't. The only thing available was a City expansion for 750 Diamonds.

I did open a ticket with Support, but they told me they can't help me until I tell them how many Provinces I completed. I have no idea and don't know where to find that info. Can you please help?

To reiterate, has anyone else experienced this issue?

Much appreciated.

DeletedUser4821

Oh!! Thank you so much. You are more helpful than Support! lol I didn't know I could find the Completed Provinces there and would never have thought to look there for the count. I thought it would be somewhere in the Main Hall but wasn't. Still doesn't explain why I didn't get the Province expansion I earned but at least one mystery has been solved. :)
'

DeletedUser3602

Still doesn't explain why I didn't get the Province expansion I earned but at least one mystery has been solved. :)
'

If you got the pop-up it should be lit up and support should indeed take a look at it. You sure it wasn't a pop-up for a goods boost?

DeletedUser3507

My problem, is I have 2 but no place to put them, until 1.23 that adds more 5 x 5's.

DeletedUser4821

If you got the pop-up it should be lit up and support should indeed take a look at it. You sure it wasn't a pop-up for a goods boost?

Absolutely positive it was for an expansion because I had been working on knocking out provinces to get that expansion.

DeletedUser6690

My problem, is I have 2 but no place to put them, until 1.23 that adds more 5 x 5's.
Being new is humbling at times.
After being landlocked for 2 weeks because of over eager expansion
I'm in this constant spiral of upgrading res to upgrade culture to
upgrade anything with no room (all lower single digits)...so I must confess
when I saw this I found myself in the mirror doing this endless loop of
face-palming and scratching my head...it truly brought a tear to my eye.
Is that a city upgrade waaay over there?

Guinevere13

Does anyone know the total number of expansions currently available.......that is, the total amount of land that you can have, regardless of how you obtained it? I have a fellowship member who is being told by Support that she is "out of land", no more available. But just looking at her city, she appears to have plenty of space left to place expansions. In fact, she has a couple of partial rows!! And when I looked at the cities of the very top players in our world (Khelonaar) they appeared to be a bit larger than hers. I thought if someone knows exactly how many expansions you can currently have, she could compare that to what she actually has and then maybe Support would acknowledge that there is a problem.

DeletedUser3507

12 provinces wide 11 provinces long = 132 provinces for full city as it stands presently
Had to use Elvenar architect to calculate it